Torstraße 101, 10119 Berlin, Germany View on map
Floor size: 101 sqm
Recommended number of guests: 1 - 40
Offsite Meeting, Team Meeting, Presentation, Group Work Session, Workshop, Coaching Session, Screening, Product Shoot, Company Anniversary, Customer Appreciation Event, Networking Event, Reception, Conference, Seminar
Minimum booking fee (excl. Extras): € 450
Cleaning fees: € 50.00
All prices excluding tax.
Cancellation policy: Full refund of fees for cancellation up to 7 days prior to event, 50% refund of fees for cancellation up to 24 hours prior to event
The following Extras are available to book with this venue. Hover over the Extra with your mouse to view more details.
Coffee & Tea
pop up´s | workshops | meetings | trainings | exhibitions | talks | dinners | yoga | meditation
This offer is only valid for the street space (32m2) and the treasure space (50m2)
If you want to book the streetspace: https://www.spacebase.com/de/space/11833
You can also find our first space, THE LOVERS SPACE on Choriner Strasse here: https://www.spacebase.com/de/venue/the-lovers-space-5875/
Since January 2020 there is a a new location between ‘Soho-House’ and ‘Bravo Bar’, combining the creative and avant-garde verve of Torstrasse as Berlin’s main destination for cutting-edge fashion, gastronomy and businesses, with more then ever requested topics around sustainability, mindfulness and human leadership.
‘THE LOVERS & LEADERS SPACE’ in Torstr. 101 is founded and run by ‘The Lovers Agency, a well established and acclaimed agency that already has been successfully running a community center, co-working and meeting space on Choriner Straße
The space is a multi-functional 101qm ground-floor facility including a main area, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom. The main area can be used as a coherent room for larger events, showrooms or pop-ups, or as two smaller units (Street & Treasure Areas) for workshops, lectures, meetings, etc.
!!! For events with public traffic, i.e. pop ups, exhibitions etc., the rent increases by 20%. Please ask !!!
THE TWO AREAS:
Shop with a large window front and direct sun
Ideal for meetings, pop-ups, workshops, trainings
Large area with windows to the courtyard and access via a back-door to the back yard
Ideal for exhibitions, screenings, talks, dinners, yoga / meditation
One day of rental corresponds to 8 hours. Extra hours will be charged.
Personnel for assembly and dismantling (handling) come extra. Security deposit by arrangement.
Supervising / supervisor by arrangement extra.
* Fully equipped and furnished multifunction room
* Projection screen for film screenings and lectures
* Windows with blinds and curtains for privacy
* Black linoleum flooring, white walls and high ceilings
* Kitchenette in the front room ('Street Area') available
* Curtain as a room divider between "Street Area" and Treasure Area "
* Shop with door to the street side and separate entrance to the courtyard
* Two 3m long foldable wooden tables (for 12-14 people each)
* 20 yoga mats, blankets, blocks, meditation cushions
* Wireless 500 Mbit high-speed Internet
* Flipchart, whiteboard, small music system
* Beamer, prof. Public address system, microphones (bookable)
KITCHEN AND BATH
* Fully equipped kitchen and bathroom
* Separate entrance to the kitchen through the rear building
* Water filter, organic tea / coffee (catering can be booked)
* Induction hot plates, kettle, fridge
* Dishes, dishwasher
* All furnishings are upcycled, recycled or from second hand
* Our goal is only to buy around 10% new
* Filtered and energized water in glass bottles
* Organic tea, reusable espresso capsules
* Greenpeace electricity, LED lamps, eco cleaning agents
ARTISTS & PARTNERS
The room would not have been possible without the following partners, friends and artists:
* Murals (sun and herb garden) were painted by the Berlin artist Lena Petersen
* Curtain fabrics are residual storage materials by designer Leyla Piedayesh (Lala Berlin) and were
* sewn by Design Studio Esther Perbandt
* Original Moroccan craftsmanship comes from Bennani Interiors
* Water filter from Leogant
Torstrasse 101 is located directly on Rosenthaler Platz in the middle of Mitte. Central, sunny.
Do you want to print or share with colleagues?Export this page as PDF
Mon: 08:00 - 21:00
Tue: 08:00 - 21:00
Wed: 08:00 - 21:00
Thu: 08:00 - 21:00
Fri: 08:00 - 21:00
Sat: 09:00 - 21:00
Sun: 09:00 - 21:00
Send a message
EG Barrierefrei, 3 Min vom Rosenthaler Platz entfernt. 10 Min Hackescher Markt.
The Lovers and Leaders Space - The Leaders Space. Meeting room in Berlin
It seems that you have found what you were looking for! At the top of the page, you can submit a request.
If you have any other questions feel free to start a conversation with Yasmine here.
If you are looking for additional support from Craftspace, please get in touch through our contact form.Contact us