Bugenhagenstraße 16, 10551 Berlin, Deutschland View on map
Event Location, Rental Studio, Photography Studio
The Birkenstudio is a fully equipped rental studio for photographers and small film productions in the middle of Berlin. From the large studio space to the professional flash equipment to the coffee machine, everything is available. The studio can be booked flexibly at any time.
No matter if you are looking for a photo studio for your own use or if you are missing a suitable location for your next video shoot. In the Birkenstudio your shootings become an experience!
- 72 m² total area, 56 m² of which is studio space with 3-meter ceiling height.
- Central location in Berlin Mitte directly next to the Moabiter Armeniushalle
- Easy accessibility by car and public transport (U-Bhf Turmstraße)
- Flexible booking at any time
Photo / video technology:
- 4x Hensel professional flashes incl. radio trigger with center contact for Canon, Nikon, Sony, etc.
- Numerous light shapers like beauty dish, striplights and reflectors up to 150 cm Octabox
- 3x large LED Bi-Color area lights (for an extra charge)
- 2x large Styros 2x1 meter as shadows / brighteners
- Large Manfrotto shooting table for product photography
- High flexibility through rolling tripods, boom tripod and sufficient sockets
- Background rolls grey/white/black with 3,56m width
- Background rolls coloured in blue/pink/chromagreen with 2,72m width
- Clinker walls in bright white and rustic red
- Shabby-chic wall for versatile use
- Wood panelling made of timbered planks
- Structured wallpaper in neo-baroque design
Props / Props:
- Red Chesterfield sofa
- Vintage armchairs, rolling and bar stools
- Real wood bridge table for interviews
- Wide wooden window sills
- Classic full-length mirror
- Gold coloured picture frame
- Multi-stage fan
- (more on request)
- Bright and spacious dressing table
- Hollywood-like make-up mirror
- Rollable coat rack
- Numerous sockets
Service / Feel good:
- Fast WLAN with 100MB/s connection
- Kitchen with kettle and coffee machine
- Tea in stock and fridge for cold drinks
- Comfortable seating for several people
- Many lovely details, to discover on the spot
Book conveniently and flexibly online now:
Send a message
It seems that you have found what you were looking for! At the top of the page, you can submit a request.
If you have any other questions feel free to start a conversation with Benjamin here.
If you are looking for additional support from Craftspace, please get in touch through our contact form.Contact us
How can I contact the space owner of Fotostudio Birkenstudio? You can get in touch with the space owner by using the contact section on the space profile. Alternatively, you can send a message to the space owner through the “Message to the owner” field, that appears while finalizing your request. As soon as the booking is confirmed, you will get the contact details of the space owner as well as the exact address of the location.
Can I visit the space before proceeding to the booking? Of course you can! Reserve the location you would like to see and leave a message for the space owner to schedule a visit. Please give your assistant the date of the visit, this way the reservation can be extended in accordance.
What is included in the extras, such as F&B or technical equipment? To know what is included in the drink flat rate or in any other extras, please hover your mouse over the extra - a small window will appear, that shows the extra’s description. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask the space owner or your Craftspace Assistant.